Austria – Hiking in Tyrol – Group travel with your DMC!
Period : April, May, June, July, August, September, October
Reference : 19 BE 051
Ask for a quote
Visit during this hiking trip organized by your incoming agency magnificent valleys, breathtaking views and pristine nature in the Tyrolean mountains. Discover the Krimml waterfalls, the Achensee lake by boat, the Arzler Alm and Rumer Alm and the Wilder Kaiser region as well as the pearl of Tyrol: Innsbruck.
D1 Region Alpes of Kitzbühel
Arrival in Tyrol. Check-in to your 3* hotel in the region Alpes of Kitzbühel. Welcome Schnaps. Dinner. Overnight stay.
D2 The waterfalls of Krimml and the valley Krimmler Achental
D3 Natural panoramas from the lake Achensee
Are you interested in this trip?
It is with great pleasure that our receptive agency for Austria adapts it according to your desires, around different themes: Cultural, gastronomic, festivals, folklores…
Do not hesitate and contact us by email: email@example.com
by tel: +33 4 42 360 360
– Accommodation in a half-double room according to the program
– Full board (3-course menu of that 2 packed lunch during the hikes) from dinner D1 to breakfast D6
– Entrance to Krimml Falls
– Gerlos Pass toll
– Boat trip on lake Achensee from the Gaisalm Alp in Achenkirch
– Guided tour of Innsbruck
– Hartkaiser ascent by gondola (one way)
– Coffee break and cake in a shelter
– Hiking guide D2, 3, 4 and 5 (the guide will take small groups of max 15 people)
– 1 free driver single
(Rates based 30 paying guests)
– in August: Flower festival in Kirschberg
– In September: Bier festival in Munich
– In December: Magic advent
– Single supplement (max 10% – 5 n): 65 € per person
– Drink supplement: 36 € per person (1/4 wine or 1/2 beer or soft drink)