Spain – Sevilla, Cordoba, Grenada… The Andalusian pearls with your DMC!
Period : Throughout the year
Reference : 17 B 109
Prix : 1€ Ask for a quote
A full and fascinating circuit. Enjoy the most beautiful cities in Andalusia, between sea and mountain, where Muslim, Jewish and Christian civilisations blend together in fabulous arabesques.
Strong Points: Jerez Wine Tasting, Cordoba Mosque Cathedral
Day 1 Malaga
Meeting with your local coach and with your local guide. Guided tour of Malaga dominated by Gilbralfaro, the “Hill of the lighthouse”, crown for XIV century walls, the Alcazaba, the cathedral… Dinner. Overnight accomodation in hotel 3* Malaga area.
Day 2 La Cueva de Nerja – Granada
Road to Nerja. Visit of La Cueva, a prehistoric cavern, with its big halls where stalactites and stalagmites blend in natural paintings and its rock paintings… Lunch.Road to Granada. Dinner. Overnight accomodation hotel 3* Granada area.
Are you interested in this trip?
We will be delighted to send you this program tailored to your customers expectations. Whether you imagine this journey more cultural, culinary, or dedicated to one celebration, our production department will adapt this program and draw it up specially for you. Looking forward to your quotation requests: email@example.com
- Full board hotel 3* area
- Coach and local guide
- Guided Tour: Malaga (3h), Granada (1day), Ronda (3h), Cordoba (3h), Sevilla (3h)
- Entries: Cueva de Narja, Alhambra and Geberalife, Cordoba Mosque, Cathedral and Alcazar Sevilla, Ronda Arena, Wine Museum and tasting in Ronda
- Single room (7n – max 10%): 219€
- Beverage: 1/4 wine and 1/2 water: 4€/pers/meal
- Flamenco Show with 1 drink: 37€
- Malaga: Cathedral 5€, Alcazaba 4€
- Cordoba: alcazar 6€