Switzerland – Switzerland by train – tailored group tour with your DMC
Period : Throughout the year
Reference : 19 BE 062
Prix : 1€ Ask for a quote
Tailored group tour in scenic trains at the foot of eternal glaciers: torrents rushing down steep rock faces, high passes, vertiginous viaducts, deep tunnels and narrow gorges, a festival of sensations in the heart of Graubünden with your receptive agency. You discover St Moritz, Chur and Lucerne but also breathtaking views by rack railway, Bernina Express and Glacier Express.
D1 Sion region
Departure from your area and lunch along the way. Arrival in the region of Sion and check-in to your hotel. Dinner. Overnight stay.
D2 Täsch – Zermatt – Region of Täsch (150 km)
Departure to Täsch. Ride in a cog train, the only possible access to Zermatt, famous resort of the Mattertal valley nestled at the foot of the Matterhorn (4478 meters). Lunch. Walk and discover this charming alpine village with its traditional chalets and streets lined with typical shops. Return to Täsch by rack railway. Check-in at your hotel in Chur region. Dinner. Overnight stay.
D3 Bernina Express: from Tiefencastel to Tirano – Saint-Moritz – Grüsch region (295 km)
Are you interested in this trip?
It is with great pleasure that our receptive agency for Switzerland adapts it according to your desires, around different themes: Cultural, gastronomic, festivals, folklores…
Do not hesitate and contact us by email: email@example.com
by tel: +33 4 42 360 360
– Accommodation in a half double room in a 3* hotel in the region according to the program
– Tourist taxes
– Full board, from D1 lunch to D6 lunch (2-course menu, excluding drinks), including a cold lunch served aboard the Glacier Express (1 course)
– Panoramic train Glacier Express, 2nd Class: Chur to Brig
– Panoramic train Bernina Express, 2nd Class: Tiefencastle towards Tirano
– Single room supplement (4 nights – max 10% of the group): + 199 € per person
– Drinks package: 7 € glass of wine or beer, 4 € coffee
– 3rd dish supplement: + 13 € per meal
– Non-guided visit of the Ecomuseum open-air Ballenberg: + 22 € per person